In addition to the members of the Board, JPI would like to thank the following organizations and individuals who have provided generous assistance.
- Goulston & Storrs PC in Boston donated countless hours in advising Judy Jarashow how to establish a tax exempt organization, reviewed all written materials and prepared the legal documentation to incorporate JPI as a Massachusetts non profit organization. In particular, JPI would like to thank Attorney Brad Bedingfield for his patient and sage advice.
- Larry Rosenberg provided invaluable editorial assistance, never balking at the countless drafts and new materials.
- Nathan Randall created JPI’s website, did background research, and continues to serve as a communications advisor.
- David Randall serves as a sounding board and brings decades of experience working with corporate and non profit organizations to the table, providing pragmatic and seasoned advise.
- Steven Chester designed JPI's logo.
- Bank of America, Waban branch, has worked with JPI to establish cost effective banking.
Because so much support has been provided to JPI at free or reduced rates, we can donate almost all of our funds to support JPI's mission, which is to provide financial assistance to civic organizations in Central Europe that work to preserve Jewish monuments and honor Jewish culture.